Bake up a pan of these crowd-pleasing apple cheesecake bars–the sea salt and caramel topping makes them irresistible.
Original recipe makes 12 servings
1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Apple Pie Filling
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup favorite prepared caramel sauce
Coarse crystals sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9×9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar until crumbly. Press firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt. Beat at medium high speed, until mixture is smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold LUCKY LEAF® Apple Pie Filling into cheesecake mixture. Spoon mixture evenly on top of crust.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, until filling is set. Let cool completely.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top of cheesecake piece and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt.
Calories: 396 kcal
Carbohydrates: 47.9 g
Cholesterol: 109 mg
Fat: 21.1 g
Fiber: 1.6 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Sodium: 427 mg