These pecan pie bars are extra special because they include toffee bits in the topping and are so easy to make!
Original recipe makes 24 bars
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 ounce) package toffee baking bits (such as Heath®)
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, confectioners’ sugar, and butter together in a bowl; press into a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk, toffee baking bits, pecans, and egg together in a bowl; pour over hot crust.
- Bake in the oven until browned and bubbling, about 25 more minutes. Cool before serving.
Calories: 211 kcal
Carbohydrates: 20.9 g
Cholesterol: 36 mg
Fat: 13.2 g
Fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 3.1 g
Sodium: 86 mg