A Yuletide treat, these easy mini-cheesecakes combine the perfect match of chocolate and cherries.
Original recipe makes 12 servings
12 chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1/2 cup whipped topping
2 hrs 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper or foil muffin liners.
- Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in lined muffin cups, cream side up.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix in eggs until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full; sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top. Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons pie filling and a dollop of whipped topping just before serving.
Calories: 307 kcal
Carbohydrates: 36.3 g
Cholesterol: 78 mg
Fat: 16.7 g
Fiber: 1.4 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Sodium: 183 mg