Buttery Crab and Artichoke Dip is a great, gourmet-style appetizer that is sure to turn heads at your gathering. This recipe melds our Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Baby Reds® potatoes with crab, artichoke and a variety of cheeses.
Original recipe makes 8 servings
1 (4.1 ounce) package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds
2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
2 (15 ounce) cans water packed artichoke hearts
1 cup Brie cheese, broken into chunks
1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and fold carefully. Use the water from the canned artichokes along with the boiling water.
- Place in a 9 x 12 baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake until bubbling and golden brown.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.
Calories: 250 kcal
Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
Cholesterol: 74 mg
Fat: 11.5 g
Fiber: 4.1 g
Protein: 22.5 g
Sodium: 1107 mg