Love chocolate and raspberry? Look no further! This recipe tops a creamy smooth cheesecake with a tart raspberry puree. A delicious dessert!
Original recipe makes 16 servings, 1 piece (84 g) each
1 (150 g) package round shortbread cookies, finely crushed
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar, divided
4 cups raspberries
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook raspberries and remaining sugar in saucepan on medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Mix cornstarch and water until blended. Add to raspberry mixture; cook and stir 1 minutes or until thickened. Pour through fine-mesh strainer into bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce.
Calories: 296 kcal
Carbohydrates: 31.2 g
Cholesterol: 87 mg
Fat: 17.3 g
Fiber: 2.3 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 207 mg