Chocolate and mint filled cookies.
Original recipe makes 3 – 4 dozen
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
45 chocolate covered thin mints
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine with white and brown sugars. Blend and beat well. Add eggs and water. Stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Enclose 1 chocolate mint wafer in 1 tablespoon of chilled dough. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes.
Calories: 121 kcal
Carbohydrates: 18.3 g
Cholesterol: 19 mg
Fat: 5 g
Fiber: 0.4 g
Protein: 1.2 g
Sodium: 82 mg