These chocolate chip cookies with a hint of coconut make a delicious treat.
Original recipe makes 12 servings
3/4 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour, like Bell® brand
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chia seeds (mixed with water)*
2/3 cup water
1 1/3 cups So Delicious® Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk
1/2 cup coconut oil, warmed to liquefy
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the dry ingredients (GF flour through salt) and set aside.
- Make the chia seed mixture and set aside.*
- Mix all remaining liquid ingredients together (water through vanilla extract).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while stirring rapidly, and then add the chia seed mixture and chocolate chips.
- Allow batter to rest for 15 minutes.
- Place the cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Scoop the batter into each of the liners.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories: 172 kcal
Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 12.9 g
Fiber: 3.3 g
Protein: 1.3 g
Sodium: 187 mg