Cookie recipe using cake mix.
Original recipe makes 2 dozen
1 (18.25 ounce) package moist yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Pour into bowl and combine with cake mix and egg. Beat on low with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Shape dough into balls. Press top of ball in remaining almonds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Calories: 406 kcal
Carbohydrates: 44.6 g
Cholesterol: 39 mg
Fat: 24.5 g
Fiber: 2.5 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Sodium: 345 mg