It’s a very rich fudgy chocolate cake, and is so easy to make!
Original recipe makes 1 -9 inch round cake
14 ounces bittersweet chocolate
3 1/3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 inch round pan.
- Bring eggs to room temperature and separate.
- Melt dark chocolate and butter or margarine over low heat.
- Beat egg yolks, flour, and water. Add the chocolate mixture. Beat the egg whites, and fold into the chocolate batter.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
Calories: 238 kcal
Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Fat: 15.9 g
Fiber: 2.5 g
Protein: 4.4 g
Sodium: 48 mg