The marshmallow "disappears" when you bake these sweet treats.
Original recipe makes 16 cookies
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
16 large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 teaspoons milk
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate dough into 16 triangles.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Dip 1 marshmallow in butter, roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow on wide end of triangle. Roll up, starting at wide end of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Completely cover marshmallow with dough; firmly pinch edges to seal. Dip one end in remaining butter; place butter side up in an ungreased muffin cup
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from muffin cups immediately; cool on wire racks. Drizzle glaze over warm cookies and sprinkle with nuts.
- To Make Glaze: In small bowl, blend confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Use immediately to drizzle over warm rolls.
Calories: 403 kcal
Carbohydrates: 49.8 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Fat: 20.2 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Sodium: 493 mg