This is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get, using cookies and graham crackers for a crust in a no-bake cheesecake.
Original recipe makes 1 – 7 inch cake
3/4 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup pecan sandies cookies
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons white sugar
8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, mix together crushed cookies and graham crackers with melted butter and the 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Press into a 7 inch springform pan. Place in refrigerator until ready for use.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup of sugar and lemon juice.
- Whip cream, and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into pan.
- Top with sliced strawberries (optional). Freeze for 1 hour, covered with foil.
- Place in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 326 kcal
Carbohydrates: 27.7 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Fat: 22.9 g
Fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 3.7 g
Sodium: 213 mg