These cookies are made using almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil and dark chocolate nibs. Not technically paleo, but a good treat if you are mostly paleo. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free.
Original recipe makes 24 cookies
2 cups almond flour
2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond butter, softened
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix almond flour, shredded coconut, and coconut flour together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in a large bowl. Beat almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract into the egg until dough is smooth.
- Stir chocolate chips into dough and mix until just combined. Scoop dough into walnut-sized balls and place 1-inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 10 minutes.
Calories: 167 kcal
Carbohydrates: 12.7 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Fat: 12.2 g
Fiber: 3.1 g
Protein: 4.2 g
Sodium: 29 mg