A butter cake mix helps make this cake with cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans fairly quick and easy to achieve.
Original recipe makes 1 bundt cake
1 (18.25 ounce) package butter cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup water
- Combine the 2 tablespoons of cake mix, cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, and sugar. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture in the center of this and spread remaining batter evenly over this.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Remove from pan.
- To Make Glaze: Blend powdered sugar and milk together to make a glaze. Drizzle over cake. Enjoy!
Calories: 416 kcal
Carbohydrates: 53.6 g
Cholesterol: 79 mg
Fat: 21.4 g
Fiber: 1.1 g
Protein: 4.6 g
Sodium: 303 mg