These no-bake bars make a yummy snack that the entire family will love! If desired, you can substitute other nut butter for the peanut butter and other nuts and seeds for the sunflower seeds.
Original recipe makes 24 bars
3 cups crispy rice cereal
3 cups toasted oat cereal rings (such as Cheerios®)
1 1/2 cups raw unsalted sunflower seeds
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup honey
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 cups peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix crispy rice cereal, oat cereal rings, sunflower seeds, raisins, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
- Stir honey and brown sugar in a saucepan, place over high heat, and bring to a boil. Stir and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth and well blended.
- Pour the hot peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish to make an even layer.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
Calories: 259 kcal
Carbohydrates: 34.9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 12.7 g
Fiber: 2.3 g
Protein: 6.5 g
Sodium: 154 mg