Cupcakes that are best when warm. They are like rich milk chocolate brownies. Also good when reheated in a microwave for about 15 seconds on high. The tops form a crusty top like a brownie.
Original recipe makes 15 cupcakes
1 cup butter
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Melt together butter and chocolate chips. Stir and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, sugar and flour.
- Add the butter chocolate mixture and stir together well.
- Fill paper lined muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 325 degrees F(165 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Calories: 263 kcal
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Cholesterol: 89 mg
Fat: 15.4 g
Fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Sodium: 107 mg