Four layers of French vanilla flavored cake assembled with canned peaches and a cream cheese filling.
Original recipe makes 1 – 4 layer 9 inch cake
1 (18.25 ounce) package French vanilla flavored cake mix
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Make Filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar, alternating with milk. Beat in cinnamon and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Assemble the cake: Slice cakes horizontally to make 4 layers. Reserve 8 peach slices for garnish; chop remaining peaches. Fill each layer with 1/3 cup frosting mixture and 1/2 cup chopped peaches. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Garnish with sliced peaches.
Calories: 436 kcal
Carbohydrates: 70.4 g
Cholesterol: 75 mg
Fat: 16.1 g
Fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 4.4 g
Sodium: 366 mg