Kind of different than the usual deviled egg, so I renamed it. Creamy and easy to make. Delicious too!
Original recipe makes 24 appetizers
1/4 cup ranch dressing
6 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
ground black pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs into a large saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, and cool the eggs under a stream of cold water in the sink, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the egg yolks into a bowl, and mash them with a fork.
- Mix in the ranch dressing, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, yellow mustard, celery seed, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the filling into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle each egg half with a pinch of paprika.
Calories: 61 kcal
Carbohydrates: 1.3 g
Cholesterol: 108 mg
Fat: 4.8 g
Fiber: 0.1 g
Protein: 3.2 g
Sodium: 106 mg