Quick, healthy, and energizing breakfast bar.
Original recipe makes 12 bars
1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt with berries
1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped almonds
1/3 cup dried cranberries
3 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir yogurt, coffee powder, and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth. Fold oats into the yogurt mixture. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir. Mix almonds and cranberries into the batter.
- Spread coconut onto a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake coconut in oven until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Spread batter atop the coconut without stirring coconut into the batter.
- Bake until the batter is browned on top, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on stove top before moving to refrigerator to chill. Once the bars are cooled down, flip them over so they won’t become too soggy. Cut into 12 bars.
Calories: 104 kcal
Carbohydrates: 17.6 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 1.9 g
Protein: 3 g
Sodium: 37 mg