Your favorite snacks (popcorn, nuts, pretzels, dried cranberries) are tossed with melted white chocolate for this easy party mix.
Original recipe makes 6 servings
Reynolds® Parchment Paper
1 (2.9 ounce) bag microwave low-fat popcorn
2 cups mini pretzels
1 cup coarsely chopped roasted almonds
1 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries
1 (12 ounce) package premium white baking morsels (chips)
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Line a 15 1/2x10x1-inch baking pan or large tray with a sheet of Reynolds® Parchment Paper; set aside.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions; shake bag so that un-popped kernels fall to the bottom.
- Pour popcorn, pretzels, almonds and dried cranberries into large bowl. Discard un-popped popcorn kernels.
- Melt white morsels according to package directions. Stir in cinnamon; pour over popcorn and pretzels. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly on parchment lined tray. Let set to harden, about 1 hour. Break apart large pieces. Store in airtight container.
Calories: 648 kcal
Carbohydrates: 82.1 g
Cholesterol: 12 mg
Fat: 32.8 g
Fiber: 5.4 g
Protein: 11.2 g
Sodium: 663 mg