Great and easy recipe that I received from a friend.
Original recipe makes 1 – 9 inch pie pan
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup fruit preserves
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture, set aside. With remaining crumbs, pat onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread fruit preserves over unbaked crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioners sugar. Blend until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into baked pie crust. Store in refrigerator.
Calories: 379 kcal
Carbohydrates: 51.3 g
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Fat: 18 g
Fiber: 1.3 g
Protein: 3.8 g
Sodium: 147 mg