This queso dip will not last at any party or gathering, and all of your guests will be coming back for more.
Original recipe makes 16 servings
1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
1/2 cup milk
2 pounds ground beef
4 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 25 mins
- Place processed cheese and milk in a slow cooker.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook and stir beef in the skillet until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes and taco seasoning into ground beef and bring to a boil.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the slow cooker. Stir with milk and processed cheese.
- Cook on High until cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
Calories: 227 kcal
Carbohydrates: 6.6 g
Cholesterol: 57 mg
Fat: 15.4 g
Fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 14.9 g
Sodium: 823 mg