I’m currently deployed, and someone in my office had this sent to them. I’m kind of making up the directions, so you may need to adjust! It is wonderful!!!!!!
Original recipe makes 12 servings
1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
2 (8 ounce) bags butter-flavored corn puff snacks
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat on low power for 30-second intervals until the chocolate chips have begun to melt.
- Stir the chips until smooth.
- Pour the corn puff snacks into the bowl with the white chocolate, and stir to coat the puffs with the chocolate.
- Spread the mixture out onto the waxed paper-lined baking sheet and allow to set, about 30 minutes.
- Break the mixture up into bite-size pieces to serve.
Calories: 371 kcal
Carbohydrates: 36.4 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Fat: 23.5 g
Fiber: 0.8 g
Protein: 4.2 g
Sodium: 427 mg