This simple blueberry and pecan crisp is quick to make thanks to the packaged yellow cake mix. Serve warm, topped with ice cream.
Original recipe makes 15 servings
1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup butter, melted
Vanilla ice cream
- Pour pineapple into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Top with pie filling.
- Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Calories: 422 kcal
Carbohydrates: 54.4 g
Cholesterol: 37 mg
Fat: 22.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2.8 g
Sodium: 344 mg