This is a variation of a snack mix. I have had so many requests for this from our school’s soccer team, that it has now become our soccer snack mix. Sometimes I add a few extra bagel chips once the mix is done cooking because that is our favorite part.
Original recipe makes 24 servings
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
3 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex ®)
3 cups crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
1 1/2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares (such as Wheat Chex®)
2 cups bite-sized pretzels
1 1/2 cups Parmesan-flavored goldfish crackers
1 cup bite-sized garlic-flavored bagel chips
1 cup peanuts
1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Combine rice cereal squares, corn cereal squares, wheat cereal squares, pretzels, goldfish crackers, bagel chips, and peanuts in a bowl.
- Mix about 1/4 the cereal mixture with 1/4 the butter mixture in a separate bowl until coated; continue adding more cereal mixture and more butter mixture until cereal mixture is fully coated in butter mixture. Pour onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until butter mixture is baked into cereal mixture, about 1 hour.
Calories: 199 kcal
Carbohydrates: 24.7 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Fat: 9.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 4.6 g
Sodium: 430 mg