If you love hot artichoke dip, you’ll love this. It’s easy to make and requires no crackers. It’s the perfect finger food for get-togethers. They can be cut into triangles, rectangles , or any shape you like. Serve warm if possible. Just bake, cut, and serve!
Original recipe makes 8 servings
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent roll dough into rectangles; press into the bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet. Seal perforations together.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Combine artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, creamy salad dressing, and garlic powder in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spread creamy artichoke mixture over the browned crust.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into desired shapes and serve.
Calories: 353 kcal
Carbohydrates: 30.4 g
Cholesterol: 18 mg
Fat: 19.8 g
Fiber: 1.9 g
Protein: 11.4 g
Sodium: 1068 mg