This creamy, decadent dip is best served with slices of Italian bread as an appetizer, but is very filling and could be served as part of a main course! I make this in the crock pot so that it can be eaten whenever, but I’m sure it could be made in the oven too!
Original recipe makes 20 servings
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers in oil with garlic, drained and chopped
1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
2 hrs 15 mins
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and about half the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker.
- Sprinkled the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Cook on Low until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly, 2 to 3 hours. Serve with Italian bread slices.
Calories: 316 kcal
Carbohydrates: 21.1 g
Cholesterol: 42 mg
Fat: 19.9 g
Fiber: 2.4 g
Protein: 8.5 g
Sodium: 431 mg